Topic: For Graham

Just listened to your Cheesemonger track and I have to say you have a wicked sense of humour laughed out loud at the "my mother was a fishmonger" part. All I can say is .... you're a crazy kid, keeping our spirits up at this bad time. Nice one. 

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: For Graham

Heres   a  link for  those   who  havent  heard  it  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITmO7bLZTXM  Thanks  for  listening  Phill I'm trying  to post one  a  day  however  some  are  too  rude  for  this  forum .     

One of my nephews is a skipper on a fishing vessel. Away for six weeks at a time in the Southern ocean. On his six weeks of  on land it takes about a week for the odure of fish to come out of his system. Good one Grah,     

Graham

Can you post the lyrics with your songs ?
They are so entertaining  !!!

Gives me something to look forward too each day similarly to the Fiday blues page by CG

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Good  idea   Jim  I'll  transcribe  them and  post .     

Grah. "the model" is totally inspired. i laughed all the way through it. you are a very talented comedy writer     

Phill  did  you  listen to  Blackshirts  in  number 10     

not yet. i'll have time in the morning