Topic: Minor Idea. (*its mellow guys)

It pays to noodle around with your guitar whilst watching TV bored.
I just fell into this little riff.  An hour later or so, here we go.
Forgive the fumbles (not many).  Words hopefully will come to me soon.
https://youtu.be/NDKa8fPAP-o 

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: Minor Idea. (*its mellow guys)

Just my interpretation and purely my own humble opinion, and probably just a sign of the times, but I think the melody has a lovely dreamlike quality. I imagine someone sitting reflecting on some low point in their life or maybe just life in general and hoping theirs a light at the end of the tunnel and better times ahead. I look forward to you adding lyrics and if they're as good as the melody it's going to be a great song.     

Thick as two short planks

Re: Minor Idea. (*its mellow guys)

Beamer - I was thinking the exact thing as Keepitreal - very dreamlike.  Reminds of something Moody Blues might have come up with.

I'd be glad to mess a round and attempt some lyrics if you would like- if not - I will wait for your finished product and go off to dreamland. smile

Nice job

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke