It`s been nearly 30 years
not without it`s fears
settled in another town
alert to that knock on my door
because i been there before
a ghost with a secret 

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: Fugitive

Getting something off your chest Brian? Lol. You been watching too much late night TV? 

I got the feeling of "hurry, looking constantly over my shoulder and being suspicious of any one I'd never met before". I think you could expand this into something bigger? As I said I got that butterflies in the stomach feeling so you dragged me into your poem. Great work and no mention of you know what?     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I love the mystery and intrigue here Brian
leaves the reader for a tonof ways to go with it as I can imagine a few different scenarios.
Well done.

Hope you are well and soon to be no longer a "fugitive from society" due to covid - 19.

Best wishes

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

not late night tv,but i must admit i`ve read a couple of thrillers in lockdown.
i guess thats where this came from,also added lots of rhymes to muddy the waters.     

The King Of Audio Torture

A good suspense thriller  poem there EB.     

I think more story to this poem would be great.  Im left with where do we go from here? where are yuou taking me?     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)