Topic: try to save song to songbook. It takes me back to index page.

I was able to save 2 songs to my song book. But it was a real struggle, very flakey one time it work next it wouldn't. Now I go artist and pick eagles and pick a song and press the login and save song to songbook button and I'm taken to the index page and song isn't saved.  Thanks for your help. 

Re: try to save song to songbook. It takes me back to index page.

This happens to me also. Still, after months and months. Why Chordie? Why would anyone keep using this site if that keeps happening? Are you satisfied with this? Do you just not care?

Edited to remove foul language - RG

The problem is your system, not Chordie, otherwise everyone would suffer this, and not just be isolated incidents.

Sorry to hear of your problems but you must log in before trying to save a song. If, as I suspect you were logged in and it was a second log in request, then clear your cookies. This will usually resolve this issue but if you are still having difficulties then please report back here.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I saved a song two days ago and have had no problems. Is there a limit to how many songs you can save?     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Good point Phill, the maximum in any one book is 100 songs but you can then start another book, I currently have three on the go.

Roger     

I am just trying this out, And also I’m having difficulties trying to save a song to my song book. I tried to add Bobcaygeon about a dozen times and it takes me straight to the index. I am logged in, registered, and  have a password.  When I find the song I want I only get the option to login add to singbook which then takes me to the index. I am definitely not over the limit As I have only one song saved.     

Hi there,

Firstly clear your cookies as these can cause some problems.
Secondly are you using the box shown below to save?

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/33996019278_788cfa1778_z.jpg

Roger     

I want out of this thing.  I don't want a username or password - which google says is compromised.  there is no contact information, no place to change a password - I WANT TO OPT OUT.  PLEASE CONTACT ME     

Deandor, I have e-mailed you.

Roger