Topic: MOODY BLUES

A friend of mine said I should check these guys out.... anybody know of any links where I could just listen to thier songs? Im gonna try dogpile but im not sure which songs to look  for.... any help would be appreciated,

All You Need is Love smile

Re: MOODY BLUES

my dad is a huge moody blues fan though im not. ive seen them in concert 3 times. nights in white satin is proubly their best known song, though again not one of my favs

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Hi Rebel,

If you visit YouTube (http://www.youtube.com) and type in Moody Blues in the search panel there you will find several hundred entrties to try.

"Go Now" and "Nights In White Satin" are my favourites.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Go now, nights in wight satin, dr. livingston(live), and the sunset are, in my humble opnion , their best.

the answer is blowin' in the wind

ok thanks yall smile

All You Need is Love smile

If you learn one make it Nights in White satin, the chords are really easy, but you can give it some emotion - remember to really shout out "I Luuurrve YOUUUUUUUU! OHHHHH OHHHH" at the end of the chorus...:-} - hey and check more of those 60s and 70s standards - they are great stuff.

I am playing all the right notes - but not necessarily in the right order! [Eric Morecombe]

Hi Rebel
I asked a similar question, desperately seeking a wonderful song called I'm a melancholy man".
MORE, you can buy as many records as you want, there is ALWAYS ONE SONG YOU WILL NEVER FIND: "Boulevard de la Madeleine

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]