Topic: Great coaches!

Not only have I now had my 3rd vocal lesson, My instructor is so cool that she has helped me change my song into a better key for my voice.  By no means am I magically better. Just the 4 weeks has made a really big improvment! 
Heaven or Hell is still in G and I have a vocal melody to follow. OH! We now have 2 brakes and a bridge!

Truth be told, this is the very first song I have written with a bridge.  Im being slowly spoon fed correct theory and comosition.

We always go overtime so i gave her a $15.00 tip and some fresh baked cookies my daughter had made.

I asked her if all her students asked her to do arrangement on their songs.  She said "not really"  most i am asuming are younger and just wanting to sing to the radio. -so to speak-

I made the changes in my song version and bounced it to the top.  Maybe you all would like to check it out. 

Zen guitar is nothing more than playing the song we’re all born with inside - The one that makes us human.

–Phil Toshio Sudo
Author of Zen Guitar

Re: Great coaches!

Nice.     

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Great coaches!

Good one Beamer