Topic: defeated by the jack of hearts

a bare bones demo of a bit of fun to be found on soundcloud under "country" please listen and comment.

https://soundcloud.com/iphillfine/defea … -of-spades 

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: defeated by the jack of hearts

Phill love the lyrics and the way you put it together rocks along nice with the piano and guitar..  Very clever all your lyrics on this one.  Chasing the Queen of heart s while Jack rained on the story teller in this  songs parade. Love the card players lyrics. I was big on hearts and I ruled all my domain. Chased the Queen of hearts was defeated by the Jack of Spades. Jack was nimble------------ - - -- --     

Phill
I quite agree with Peatle - very witty in the lyrics.
Really great sound on the acoustic - nice rhythm - it flows nicely.
Everything sounds so beautifully clear.
Thanks for sharing

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Jim, Peatle, thanks for listening and taking the time to comment. There are a few jokes/double entendre in there one being, reined on my parade not rained!

Thanks again     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Good one Phill I remember as a kid my dad with his sense of humour teaching me that the rein of Queen Victoria was different to the rain of Elizabeth. Was it My Fair Lady the rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain?  Was it the song Limbo Rock that had Jack be nimble Jack be be quick?