Topic: My New Spark Positive Grid amp

I just had to have this it is totally insane but I wanted it and do not regret it after it came today, I downloaded the presets and I was off and running it is an amazing tool and I hope anyone interested has the opportunity to try one out. I could go on and on but there are videos on youtube that demonstrate this amp smile 

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: My New Spark Positive Grid amp

Russell_Harding wrote:

I just had to have this it is totally insane but I wanted it and do not regret it after it came today, I downloaded the presets and I was off and running it is an amazing tool and I hope anyone interested has the opportunity to try one out. I could go on and on but there are videos on youtube that demonstrate this amp smile

Cool.

I've been thinking about a Pignose or Roland Cube.     

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

Cool.

Z this thing is totally a crazy cool machine! it plays bass and drumms along with you! feels you song and goes with it!     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Russell_Harding wrote:

Lets hear some jams!  Who cares how many vids on YT, lets see some of yours! (you make good vids anyway!)     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Ok I will see what I can put together using only the Spark amp I think I will shoot the video with m Sony music cam because I can run the sound out of the earphone plug on the spark directly into my camera I will get on it tomorrow I am waiting for a new tablet from Amazon it has bluetooth and a 7" screen, I already have the program downloaded on my Iphone the screen is a bit to small for my liking.     

6 (edited by Russell_Harding 2020-10-11 01:41:46)

Well it turned out the new tablet did not work out I was unable to download the software from Spark the tablet uses a android 6 and spark requires an android 8 or higher but the good news is Amazon agreed to let me return it and refund so it seems it will be a bit before I can download the software on a new tablet so it looks like I will have to do a video using the screen on my phone and I am kicking around some ideas how to present the video keep you informed smile     ###update### oct 10th I purchased another android tablet it will arrive tomorrow it has 8.1 more then enough to handle spark cant wait to download it and they accepted my request for returning the one i have and applying credit for it . I wanted to print out a return but my printer went on the fritz soooooo I ordered a new printer it will be delivered on the 14th of oct. hope nothing else breaks down its  putting a dent in my account. argg smile

Zurf wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

Cool.

Spark will walk circles around both and for a fraction of the cost     

beamer wrote:
Zurf wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

Cool.

Z this thing is totally a crazy cool machine! it plays bass and drumms along with you! feels you song and goes with it!

It is totally awesome! smile     

9 (edited by TIGLJK 2020-10-11 14:36:07)

Russell

Did you play that stupid game where you spin for the discount ? I have played it everyday since you posted and never got a code for more than 10 % ( Which is ok)
I'm holding out for the 20%  - if I get that I would get this amp for $209   darn good deal I think - except - as I am reading many reviews  - loads of them say it has a huge annoyance in hum feedback because of improper grounding - a bad plug

Did you get that hum with yours ?
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

TIGLJK wrote:

Russell

Did you play that stupid game where you spin for the discount ? I have played it everyday since you posted and never got a code for more than 10 % ( Which is ok)
I'm holding out for the 20%  - if I get that I would get this amp for $209   darn good deal I think - except - as I am reading many reviews  - loads of them say it has a huge annoyance in hum feedback because of improper grounding - a bad plug

Did you get that hum with yours ?
Jim

No I ordered it straight from Sweetwater and I have no issues with hum, still learning how to use it but I do know you need a Iphone or tablet with 8.0 version I downloaded it on my new phone from Spectrum and have it on my new Tablet also no hum tell those guys to get some better cables smile     

I am still learning how to use the "record" and Jam features this is one outstanding device! I cannot post a video yet I do not feel comfortable knowing my way around it I can also record a video,audio on it have not tried it yet till I understand the jam feature better and I am working on it smile     

12 (edited by Russell_Harding 2020-10-20 21:30:52)

OK I finely figured a few things out and came up with this, it is my very 1st video with the Spark amp smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiTZmT9 … e=youtu.be