1 (edited by beamer 2020-10-23 17:34:40)

Topic: JADE (Revision A)

Ok guys, this is about an expieriance i just had.
Her eys were not jade. but she hid behind calling herself a realist.  and once again prooved a lot of ladies out there are looking for your money.  Not really concerned about  how you may see things, and If you dont match her exact plan, you are out.
I had my first face to face with her and 30 min later I felt like the IRS was doing an audit. All this after I told her I was not happy with where I was at financially. - In the opinion of a good confidant, She saw that I worked for boeing, had a house truck and bike and "things"  and would provide stability. (BTW after killing the date,  she had to ask me to jump start her car! LOLOLOL)  I was like you got some balls.  YA SHOULD BE HAPPY I AM A NICE GUY because after soemthing like that , most would have driven off.  I actually thought about it.

so this is a poem of amazment.

Jade.

Jade was the color of her eyes,
Looking right through me I could not hide.
Seeking out answers to stories untold
A lonesome heart for a bride.

Along came a spider
Must have bit and tied her
The poison dug right in
Thus she begins

Now she travels in search
For a financially safe church
dreams as high as a steeple
She just can’t see the people.

Jaded now as I see 
The sparkle left her eyes
One goal in mind,
No romance will there be

Poems, quotes and sonnets
Mean not a thing
Without your financial bonnet.
Will you ever find a king?

So search for your gold
Find one in the black
Charge that track
See if he will be sold.

Jaded and realist
Heartless and cold
Go try to find your man
before you grow old.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: JADE (Revision A)

i really was ready to go all in on this lady, bu ti didnt fit her plan.  and when she spelled it all out and no room for a guys perspective,  i was just like WTF?     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

glad you saw through her !     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I enjoyed your word play and understand your vitriol. The dating game has changed a lot since I was a player...glad I'm out of it!     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

vitriol.

THANKS FOR A NEW WORD! I had to look that one up! and its "Dead On Balls" accurate.