Topic: Me and Spark amp

Still getting comfy with the new gear this is an improv I am following the chord changes on Spark amp hopefully I can do some up tempo song in the near future it takes time like anything new

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NthJunn4T1w 

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Me and Spark amp

Russell - that sounds great ! It appears that you are really into it and very satisfied.
I think you have already gotten your money's worth just in that video.  Awesome!

Can you record with that system ? ( as in add lyrics - singing as you play ?

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Russell - that sounds great ! It appears that you are really into it and very satisfied.
I think you have already gotten your money's worth just in that video.  Awesome!

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

TIGLJK wrote:

Jim

Thanks Jim smile there is a way, I am just running the spark headphone jack out direct to my camera for this and the 1st video to add a vocal I would need to run the output to a mixing board or my PA head and plug in a microphone via a vocalizer to get reverb with harmony, I have not tried that yet I think the best way is instead of plugging in my headset I can run a stereo mini jack out of my camera to my Tascam DP24 track and use another channel to add the microphone with effects in real time then combine the video and audio in my video program that's one way but I am not quite ready to add vocals and I can experiment with this more as I learn how to use this new dimension keep ya posted smile     

Russell

I got one - it came today !! 

I hope it can help me play better !  smile

Jim     

Congratulations Jim !! the only thing that will help you play better is practice! BUT you will have a total blast with Spark especially the jam feature I used where you jam along to tracks but I wont spoil your fun go to it and best wishes you wont regret it smile

TIGLJK wrote:

Russell

I got one - it came today !! 

I hope it can help me play better !  smile

Jim

Very dignified! Keep doing that