Topic: complicated

Not so new song, written back in July as a rock tune, not happy so I've tried it as a waltz. Hope to get many listens and comments.

https://soundcloud.com/iphillfine/complicated 

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: complicated

Sounds good Phill     

NICE ONE Phill    Pretty soon we will need to get you a ten gallon hat, cowboy boots with spurs, and a horse !     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Phill reminds me of some of the hard vicious ladies I have met in times gone by.     

Good one Phill.     

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Thanks Grah, I use a 24 track recorder and mostly work alone so mixing is simple though I think the vocal is too far forward. Only guitar bass and keyboard on this one.     

Jim...if I wore spurs I'd end up with holes in my ankles! I live in a rural area so I've done some horse riding and the hat would need to be rainproof. Wellies not cowboy boots. Thanks for the listen.     

Pete, something tells me there's a story you're not telling us?     

9 (edited by Phill Williams 2020-11-19 10:59:21)

Hi Ed thanks for the listen.

The 3/4 works great here!   left message on SC.     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Phill Williams wrote:

Pete, something tells me there's a story you're not telling us?

Cheers Phill
Some of my back story is like the title of your song complicated. Maree who has known me since I was 17  has seen the roller coaster ride  of my life I had to break a few chains along the road to get to where I am now..  Maree surprisingly accepted me despite some of my past..     

I dare any one to stand up and say they've never blurred the lines of accepted behaviour. To look at me now you'd think I was always a boring old moaner. Ann knows some of the lesser stupid things I got up to. The rest will come with me to my grave. Lol     

Ditto Phill !

My wife knows of my wild youthful days - but no details

smile     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke