Topic: SURVIVING GROUPS

This is a weird question:
HOW MANY GROUPS, WHO STARTED IN THE SIXTIES, ARE STILL ALIVE & KICKING, EVEN PERFORMING.
ORIGINAL LINE UP?
- could have been Pink Floyd if Waters didn't leave the band.
THIS SUBJECT IS A BRAIN KILLER

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: SURVIVING GROUPS

Guitardoc,
did you not already ask this before? or something along the same lines?

Only one from the 60's that I know of with the same line up is aerosmith

There might be afew others that split up and got back together?

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Almost the Bee Gees // 1958–2003
cool danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

It can be upyerkilt, my king, that there was a similar question, about, if I am right, groups who had influence. But her it is because of some sixties groups, often perform, in what I like to call, a "senior circuit" to get some money, like the Troggs. By the way, one of the best and funniest things about the troggs is that their frontman REG PRESLEY, wrote in interviews that thanks to the "smash hit, love is all around, performed by Wet Wet Wet in the movie about weddings and funerals, he had more than enough money thanks too the royalties to spend the rest of his life as a rich man.
But now I wanted more to know if there are still groups started in the 6ties, having the complete original line-up. The WHO, only 2 left. DID YOU KNOW WHO WROTE THE SONG "WILD THING" by the Troggs? Ask it 1000 persons, I doubt if you will have a correct answer: mail be if you know it, and also if you don't know it. I give you the answer

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I thought it was REg that wrote it since he collected all those royalties from the wets??
if not then I have failed to answer correctly ,lol

Ken

p.s. talking of wet wet wet, I never mentioned in another thread that I went to shcool with the drummers daughter, Met marty pellow a few times, I sort of knew his brother ( glad I dont at all now) and I saw wet wet wet before they became famous in a pub in Clydebank when I was 16, they were awful!!

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending