Topic: SONGS ABOUT YOU - experimenting with a new guitar set-up

Last week I ordered a pickup (KK mini) for the Teton parlor acoustic I bought a couple months ago. It came today and I wasted no time installing it. As acoustic parlors tend to accent the treble strings I shifted the pickups a little more toward the bass strings than recommended in an attempt to provide a little more bottom when using an amp. (This was the 4th KK I've installed over the years so I'm pretty familiar with them).  I used it to record one of the newer songs I've written called "Songs About You".  All settings on my Fender Acoustasonic 90 were equal with no boost to the bass frequencies.

https://soundcloud.com/user-198880521/songs-about-you 

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Re: SONGS ABOUT YOU - experimenting with a new guitar set-up

Sounds really nice. I couldn't tell if it was through an amp or mic. Nice country song too, very witty and layer back.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Fantastic Ken I love it - you should send it to some famous country singer see if they'd do a cover.     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Ken folk country music story telling in a song  at its best.