Topic: songbook

I find songs I like that I want to save to my songbook but when I try to do that it takes me somewhere else?  Yes I'm logged in. 

Re: songbook

The same thing is happening to me. I hope you get a reply.     

Me too.     

The first thing to do is to clear your cookies as they can sometimes cause weird problems that no-one else is getting. Then try again but, if not successful, please give details of where you are ending up; to help, specifics are needed not vague comments.

Take care and stay safe,

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I cannot add songs to my songbook, get sent to Forums page.     

me too, can not add songs to songbook, get sent to Forums page.     

The first thing to do is to clear your cookies as they can sometimes cause weird problems that no-one else is getting. Then try again but, if not successful, please give details of where you are ending up; to help, specifics are needed not vague comments.

Take care and stay safe,

Roger     

i figured out a lot on this site, like getting tab to my songbook. Ho  wever i get  a song in there
and .... well for instance i have "a Nickel for the Fiddler" (by Guy Clark) and after that it says  UNDEFINED .... what is undefined and how do i get it off my print out?

thank you
jp     

I have no problem so it is your system causing this. Have you cleared your cookies as mentioned earlier as this is usually the cause of these issues?

Roger     

Why can’t I add songs to my songbook?     

I have the same problem. Yesterday I signed up and added songs to my songbook. Today I was logged in. When I tried to add more songs, some add and others say log in to add to songbook. But I’m already logged in!     

I have exactly the same problem.  Before the upgrade I had no issue adding songs to my songbook, but now, even though I'm logged in, I get sent to the Forums page, and told to log in.  It seems to log me out when I try to add a song, and then take me to a page I don't want to visit.  And yes, Roger, I have cleared my cookies, as you suggest.