Topic: Deleting Duplicates and editing songbook

I have a few songs that are duplicated in my songbook, but I can't find a way to delete the duplicates or versions I don't like. Is there a way to do it?

Thanks! 

Re: Deleting Duplicates and editing songbook

Hi there and welcome to the Forum.

1/ Click on the box to the left of the song so a 'tick' appears.
2/ click on 'delete' box.

Roger

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51038074093_b27aa9cdcc.jpg     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Deleting Duplicates and editing songbook

Hi having a problem deleting songs from my when i press ok to delete nothing happens could you possibly help me .     

Re: Deleting Duplicates and editing songbook

tonynorman1960 wrote:

Hi having a problem deleting songs from my when i press ok to delete nothing happens could you possibly help me .

Tony is correct. I just tried to delete a song. The cancel button works but the OK button does not.     

__________________________________
[b]Today Is Only Yesterdays Tomorrow[/b]

Re: Deleting Duplicates and editing songbook

That is strange as I have deleted with no problem. I will report his to Per.

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Deleting Duplicates and editing songbook

Not able to reproduce this. Try rescaling the browser window/reloading the page and see it this helps. Might be an css/html issue.

Per     

Re: Deleting Duplicates and editing songbook

admin wrote:

Not able to reproduce this. Try rescaling the browser window/reloading the page and see it this helps. Might be an css/html issue.

Per

Bingo!! I rescaled the browser window to 90% and the OK button became active.

Just for information purposes;  normally I have the window set at 110%. Old eyes need a little help. lol  At this setting the OK button does not work.     

__________________________________
[b]Today Is Only Yesterdays Tomorrow[/b]

Re: Deleting Duplicates and editing songbook

unclejoesband wrote:
admin wrote:

Not able to reproduce this. Try rescaling the browser window/reloading the page and see it this helps. Might be an css/html issue.

Per

Bingo!! I rescaled the browser window to 90% and the OK button became active.

Just for information purposes;  normally I have the window set at 110%. Old eyes need a little help. lol  At this setting the OK button does not work.

So the OK button is not OK?     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: Deleting Duplicates and editing songbook

Phill Williams wrote:
unclejoesband wrote:
admin wrote:

Not able to reproduce this. Try rescaling the browser window/reloading the page and see it this helps. Might be an css/html issue.

Per

Bingo!! I rescaled the browser window to 90% and the OK button became active.

Just for information purposes;  normally I have the window set at 110%. Old eyes need a little help. lol  At this setting the OK button does not work.

So the OK button is not OK?

It does work. But I had my browser magnified to 110%. At that setting it did NOT work. When I reduce it to 90% it works     

__________________________________
[b]Today Is Only Yesterdays Tomorrow[/b]

Re: Deleting Duplicates and editing songbook

My UK sense of humour doesn't cross the Atlantic very well, does it? Like the Titanic it sank half way     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: Deleting Duplicates and editing songbook

Oooop's. It appears my sarcasm switch was turned off last night. Lol.     

__________________________________
[b]Today Is Only Yesterdays Tomorrow[/b]