1 (edited by easybeat 2021-05-27 04:27:20)

Topic: Sons

SONS
two boys
sons
born into privilege
but obligation
two men
brothers
judged by their actions
one respected
one not
the loved and the loathed

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: Sons

If this is about William and Harry, the similarity with John and Paul, did Yoko cause the break up? Will Meghan destroy the royal family? Let's hope not.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

well spotted Phill,go to the top of the class.
i thought loathed was a wee bit strong but loved and loathed was the line i started with
just had to think of the who. then again?     

4 (edited by Peatle Jville 2021-05-28 03:21:29)

EB I like old  Queen Liz  I think she does a real good job. I am not much of a Royal watcher so I am not really up with the play when it comes to Harry and Megan and Harry and Willy.
I think William will be a credit to the royal family as he seems to handle things well in public. Maybe Harry and Megan are now going to be the next Kardashians making a living as so, called reality celebrities.  I cant be bothered following  all this modern celeb stuff.   When I was younger I was always following the Beatle sagas with John and Yoko, Paul and Linda so maybe its just me being and old codger.

nice one EB !
Many scenarios applicable - imagination food for everyone!

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

which one is which ?     

out of tune out of key and out of touch

well...William is the second in line to be king of the UK. Harry isn't. Harry is the ginger ninja and married to the Yoko Ono character. Yoko is the lady blamed for breaking up the Beatles that Lured John Lennon to the US and consequently got shot to death outside his home while signing an autograph for his killer! The only place I'd like to visit in the US is Strawberry Fields in New York for the Lennon memorial. I've visited the place that the song is about in Liverpool which is named Strawberry Field...no "s"     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

mojo01 wrote:

which one is which ?

depends on if you`re woke or not,which is which     

easybeat wrote:
mojo01 wrote:

which one is which ?

depends on if you`re woke or not,which is which

guess i am still sound asleep     

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Yeah i think better to be a sleep that a woke.