Topic: Les Paul - we are not worthy!

If anyone was wondering what Les Paul did for the guitar- watch this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OAbH1b5HEO8
enjoy!

I am playing all the right notes - but not necessarily in the right order! [Eric Morecombe]

Re: Les Paul - we are not worthy!

nice.... i love les pauls. I've made up my mind i'm gonna own one some time before i die if i have to sell everything i own. Not that im that great an electric player but i could stare at it and pretend....
Anyway that was a cool little movie thanks for sharing smile

All You Need is Love smile

i love LPs and i wish i had one. lol i like your idea of pretending rebel, maybe if i stare at my tele long enough i can get it to sound like a les paul smile

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

I like this thread and I love this clip. Eddie Van Halen giving props to Les Paul with Tony Levin on Bass and Jan Hammer on keytar. Eddie kisses Les like ten times. I think Ed was a bit sloshed but wow!!!! what a performance.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4VKwMEOIoyc& … mp;search=

Give everything but up.

Yeah I watched that clip too. Fantastic. So many legends in the one place. Don't know why but B.B. King has always been a big hero of mine. Most people can say why someone is their hero. Somehow i just can't put my finger on it. I've just always been enthralled by his style.

Great clip!

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

im more of a telecaster fan but les pauls are cool too

j page,
  I have to say that I'd be glad to have a tele too, but instead of pretending I could play free bird I'd be pretending I could play some sweet Waylon riffs lol
Alvee, BB King was the man. May I offer the fact that he could play amazingly, sing great, write awesome music, and rose above tremendous odds to better himself, as reasons why he might be ur hero?

All You Need is Love smile