Topic: Long work Week

This week was a hella good one for me. Installed 700 feet of 2 in conduit in the rafters of a warehouse, then had to pull 850 feet of fiber through that conduit. That was just mon, tues, wed. Thursday I had to run a cat6 cable run through the attic from switch to printer (40 feet) so it could be networked only to find the printer was faulty like i had mentioned to the supervisors 2 weeks earlier. Then someone from my company a newbie got sent out to do a survey for a 6 ethernet line run. They said all you have to do is use the existing cat 5 internet cable to pull 6 cat 6 cables from one building to another.................yea right! Good thing Ive been doing this for awhile, long story short got it done, picked up my beverages, came straight to the man cave, (washed my hands heavily) cracked one open, grabbed my partner in crime and strummed her and just as i suspected....In tune. Happy Friday everyone, hope you all got paid like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

Re: Long work Week

Good one Riverdales  I love it  when on rare occasions my guitar turns into a musical weapon giving me a melody and an idea for a lyric. that expresses 'something deep inside of me  or  just something I have observed.     

3 (edited by TIGLJK 2021-11-17 22:50:05)

Yup,
plying guitar, even when you aren't very good at it sure comes in handy for stress relief !
That was quite a project !

BTW - A HUGE WELCOME Riverdales !

I see you have been here many times, but it's the first time I've " met you ! 

Thanks for sharing

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thanks TIGLJK and thanks for the re-welcome, yea for sure brother wanna let some stress out get the chords for sympathy for the devil and if you know the song by heart the chords will come ez pz if not just skip the hard ones and keep waling on!!! It's all about fun!! It's not all about theory and perfecting scales and such. It's when you grab her and through the strap around your neck, sit just right throw that strum, tune it. Then You are a rockstar for the entirety of your practice session without the fame and fortune. Just my 2 cents! LOL!!     

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!