Topic: Merry Christmas Everyone

Hi to everyone,
long time no see from me on here.  I hope your all doing well in this funny old world at the moment.  I have been absent with lots of things happening in our family and life in general.  Two big things that happened was the passing of both my Mother and my Father within 5 months of each this last year and with all that is involved in that with clearing out their home and selling the family home etc.  Another was the passing of my mother in-laws partner late last year and prior to that my granddaughter in ICU with whooping cough.  So its not been such a great time for us the last couple of years.   
So hopefully with all that horrible news behind us,  I will try to pop in a bit more, most likely from February 2022 when Christmas and holidays are all over and done with.  It might be a bit of a mission trying to remember how to do things on here again lol. 

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, great New Year and hopefully see you in February smile 

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone

Jandle
great to see you here,i`ve been absent lately also,so many projects on recently.
Poems and books have been my main thing in 2021 but am back into the songs again.     

The King Of Audio Torture

3 (edited by Peatle Jville 2021-12-13 06:44:15)

Hi Jandle
It is really good to see you back on here again your a shining star. I'm sorry to hear of your losses last year Maree and I heart goes out to you.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and everybody here on chordie.

Hi Jandle,

Great to hear from you, I was concerned about your (and others) absence and planned to write you all in the new year. You have saved me writing one e-mail. smile
Sorry for your losses and troubles and hope that 2022 is the start of much better times for you.

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Seasons greetings to you too. I'm hoping your troubles are over and we will hear your dulcet tones and your inspired writings once more in the new year.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Merry Christmas and hoping the best for you.     

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I hope all of that misery is behind you and there's nothing but good things coming your way this season and beyond.     

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Jandle so great to hear from you. hope all the bad things are in the rearview mirror.     

out of tune out of key and out of touch

First condolences or like we say down here in the Rio Grand Valley (Le compano su pesar) which just means i'd like to accompany you during your hard time. And awesome coming back. That means your grabbing that guitar out of that dusty corner.     

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

A very Merry Christmas to all. smile     

Hi all,
Merry christmas and a happy new year.     

I am Matt P Obrien smile Peace & Serenity!!