Topic: Vocal range and guitar.

Vocal range and guitar is something I have struggled with forever, along with oening my voice up and being confident in it. My first vocal coach was very traditional and classic. Things just did not gell very well.

My new coach is More Rock /Metal based.  He also is a proformance based coach.  He has been very good in helping me to "Find my Voice".
During this past weeks lesson all of the sudden he stops me and is like "Hey you are a Baritone!, not a standard baritone,but in that upper bass and baritone range."  "NOW tune to D standard".

I replied "OH OK SO WE ARE GONNA MOTLY CRUE IT!" (Among many others LOL)  But since doing that,, it feels like many things are comfortably falling in place! its still fresh, but working really well! 

In the process of dropping all the guitars! I will have a few adjusted and intonated for the
D tuning. (starting with my Gibson Explorer)

CHEERS! 

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: Vocal range and guitar.

A chap I know he plays piano has been taking singing lessons recently he now has this whole new good way of using his voice. Good one Beamer.