Topic: Is "Rough As Gut" around

I posted a version of "Rex's Blues" on my SoundCloud page.

Rough-as-gut left a note that he'd like to hear me take on a song for which I don't know how it's "supposed" to sound, especially if it was one of his. 

I tried to reply, but I couldn't figure out how. So here's my reply - Send it on! I'm up to the challenge, and I'd enjoy the collaboration!

And yeah, I know our good looking brother sent me one of his songs to do, and I lost it and never performed it.  But yeah. I'll do another one. Send them.

Now, to no one and everyone. I can't promise you'll enjoy the results. 

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Is "Rough As Gut" around

great Zurf i think thats what music is about matching a song to a singer and on chordie
its a good way of keeping in touch and sharing experiences.
ive emailed you a reply
excited to work with ya.(excellent voice)     

The King Of Audio Torture

easybeat wrote:

great Zurf i think thats what music is about matching a song to a singer and on chordie
its a good way of keeping in touch and sharing experiences.
ive emailed you a reply
excited to work with ya.(excellent voice)

Great. Except I think my e-mail that's registered with Chordie is obsolete.  Use dazurfluh@yahoo.com.  I'll take this message down once you've confirmed that you got it.     

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hey guys, FYI you can send emails via the Chordie emailer. click on the name of the recipient which will bring up a menu, scroll down to send "forum e-mail". You wont be able to send sound bites though     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.