1 (edited by ctech 2022-05-21 23:40:50)

Topic: Let the wall of fear fall away

A better version of the song "  Let the wall of fear fall away."
I posted on songwriting forum.

https://www.soundclick.com/music/songIn … D=14436504

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: Let the wall of fear fall away

Trevor that is one powerful well written song . That was clever how you did the backing vocal also,     

ctech, you performed that song you wrote really well.  I was wondering when you posted the lyrics to this song how the repeated verses about "Love" was going to work and now I can see what you had in mind and it worked, well done.  As I said before thought provoking, good lyrics smile     

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Thanks peatle.  I sang that backing the same time as main vocal I'm surprised I didn't lose my breath.     

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Yes jandle it came to me after ,I did think of a group of people singing that part came in to my head.     

Trevor
Excellent song and excellent rendition.

I could not help but think of the Christmas song -

John McCutcheon: Christmas in the trenches (1984)

here is the singer explaining it  and singing 

John McCutcheon: Christmas in the trenches (1984)

Great Message Trevor - if only the world  could be so kind

Thanks for your song !

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thank Jim.  Had a listen to Christmas in the trenches, enjoy the song,excellent.  1964 was the year I was born.
Like you say 'if only only the world could be so kind"
If we followed our own hearts and mind I believe most of us would, but with our whole existence is being manipulated I can't see it happening to soon.
Trevor