Topic: Ellen Skourti a great Greek singer

Check  this  video of  my  friend Ellen Skourti who  often used  to  play  with  us  in Crete.I  think  Ellen would  be  a  great   artist  for   a  Greek Eurovision entry  . Please  listen and  share  the  vid  it  would  really  help.
https://youtu.be/DuiKifqySG0 

Re: Ellen Skourti a great Greek singer

She is real good Grah and the guitarist sounds great also. Poly Kala πολύ καλά  very good Ellen. I love that style of Greek music. Maree and  I use to go to a club in Thessaloniki called in English '" Ten Steps In The Sand". I forgotten how you say the name  in Greek apart from deka being the ten part of it. There  was plenty of modern Greek music and also English folk songs played there. The atmosphere and music was always magic to me when I was there.. Ellen and her guitarist brought back good memories of Greek music flooding back to me. Also while writing this it brings back memories of Greek parties in the village where my wife parents lived in Greece. Thank you Grah I enjoyed the video.     

Deka vimata  stin ammo would be a literal translation     

4 (edited by Peatle Jville 2022-08-15 01:00:13)

σε ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ  se efcharistó pára polý thank you very much for the translation.