Topic: QE2

I thought I should express my sadness and grief over the passing of our beloved Queen Elizabeth. I dare say some will disagree but I'm sure most will agree and sympathise with possibly the greatest monarch living and not. I also wish King Charles 111 success and the support of his subjects, the government and world leaders. 

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: QE2

Phill
Sorry for the loss for all of the UK and the World. She was a kind soul who symbolized what a leader should be.
The world is a better place b/c of her.  I wish our leaders today had her mentality and compassion.
The epitome of class!

Best wishes to King Charles III    and all of England.

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: QE2

In the Maori language, The Queen is known as Kotuku, which means "the white heron", a cherished bird rarely seen in New Zealand. She was our head of state here in New Zealand a role she handled incredibly well. It is sad that our Queen has passed on it feels like losing a member of the family.  I wish Charles all the best as our King.