Topic: merry christmas

well, it's a cold one down here in Texas ,sipping bourbon in front of the fire and wishing all my chordie friends a very merry Christmas and a happy new year . 

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Re: merry christmas

well, it's a bitter cold ( -24 wind chill currently with drifting snow) one here in upstate New York as well ,sipping Crown Royal  in front of the fire and wishing all my Chordie friends a very Merry Christmas (Happy Hanukkah) and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous  New Year as well.

Thank you to all of you who serve as moderators or do special things for us.
Also hopeful best wishes to all of the former Chordie members who have been a part
of this great platform in the past. Wishing that everyone who can, will rejoin us, even if just to say hello.

Happy Holidays
Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Merry Christmas to all chordians and their families and when the new year arrives let's hope it's better than the old one.

Jim could you send me an email please?     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill

I sent you a couple.   Let me know if not received.
(used address that has " Boots " in it  smile

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Merry Christmas to everyone here from Auburn, Mass. A very cold Auburn.
Hoping for more Christmases to come.     

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

it was 4 F when i sent that first message 4 F in east Texas   i am 62 years old that's the third coldest I've seen here in all those years and don't care if i never see it again lol

TIGLJK wrote:

well, it's a bitter cold ( -24 wind chill currently with drifting snow) one here in upstate New York as well ,sipping Crown Royal  in front of the fire and wishing all my Chordie friends a very Merry Christmas (Happy Hanukkah) and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous  New Year as well.

Thank you to all of you who serve as moderators or do special things for us.
Also hopeful best wishes to all of the former Chordie members who have been a part
of this great platform in the past. Wishing that everyone who can, will rejoin us, even if just to say hello.

Happy Holidays
Jim

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Belated Merry Christmas to you all on Chordie and I wish you all a happy and prosperous 2023.     

A very BELATED Merry Christmas and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to all Chordian friends smile 
December was crazy busy for us this year; I had no time to do anything else besides what we were busy doing.  So now on holiday, I hope to catch up a bit more.   Here in New Zealand our summer has been very mixed weather wise, though warm enough to be wearing shorts and t-shirts, presently we are getting LOTS of rain, bummer as I am presently holidaying at the beach.  Having said that, we have had some great hots days too. 
Looking forward this year to hopefully getting into music a lot more, kind of lost my mojo (excuse the pun mojo01) over the last couple of years and with now not practicing and performing with a group anymore, it kind of gets away on ya.

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan