Topic: Growing Old Disgracefully ,Some vids of our new band

Here's  a  couple  of  vids  of  our  new  trios   first  real  outing  at  The  Ilkley  live  festival  on 8th July
It  poured  down but  the  audience  stayed  despite  the  rain .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf1cs2Yz8YM&t=52s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT4c_evvQaM
Best  to  listen on head phones
All  comments  appreciated
Grah 

Re: Growing Old Disgracefully ,Some vids of our new band

Great rhythm section Grah, glad to see your voice is back, weren't you worried about your gear getting wet?     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Graham

Sounds good- looks like fun despite the drizzle

Glad you are back performing!

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Grah
i like the band name and the songs.good stuff.     

The King Of Audio Torture

Grah you and your band are fitting together good like a hand in a glove with bass and drums falling perfectly into place in your musical pocket.     

Thanks  for  the  comments  guys  ,Phill we had  set  up before  the  rain started  and  unfortunately things  did  get  wet  but  not    seriously   mostly  bags   and  things  ,there  was  enough  room under  the  gazebo .     

I love that word "gazebo", maybe Jan can add it to Augusts FSOTM     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

another track  this time  a  bit  of zz top  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7phvcRuEvg     

Grah that sounded good looks like you have a good live active music scene happening in your part of the world. Was it easy to find your bass player and drummer or did it take sometime????  They are a good find and work in perfectly with you.     

Peatle , Paul   and  Jim are  both  old  friends who  I  have  been in other bands  with so it  was  easy  to   get  in the  groove .
We  hang  out  a lot  at    the  place  in this  next   vid 
This  is  me   backing   Mike  Burtoft   and  Connor  Walmsley  who  are  part  of  another    local  band  "Bertie and  the  Signs "Mike  organises   many  events  in the  area .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFaTYAhFPW8     

Grah your band playing with just those two guitars and a Cajon with vocals sounded good. I guess doing it like that would be less gear to cart around to the gig easier setup and so on???     

Peatle   the  last vid  was  an impromptu jam   at  the  end  of  an open mic night  ,not  my  band  although   I  do  sometimes jam with  the  singer   at  other  places  but   the  Cajon player  was  a  first . I  must  admit  I  thought  it  was  ok  despite   me playing some    bum notes .     

Graham
That sounded good for a live recording.
It must be so much fun to just be able to go on a stage and play.  I wish I had the talent of yours and all the musicians here on chordie.

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Keeps  me feeling  young  Jim . Some  of  the  players  we  get  at  these  venues  are so good  and  much  much  younger  than me .I  have  to  keep  up  with  them and  its  getting  harder .LoL     

We're excited to share a few energizing recordings of our new band in real life. We're proving that age is just a number with our passion, vigor, and great music! Come along with us on this journey as we defy all stereotypes and rock and roll. How about we praise life and music together!