Topic: looking for an online tool that I can spell a cord and get a diagram

Hi Everyone,
      I am a new member to Chordie so please bear with me. I am looking for an online tool that I can enter the chord spelling, (ex: CEG for C, or AC#E for A). In turn the software would produce a chord diagram of the position of the chord. I don't even know if anything like this exists. If it does could someone point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for any responses. 

Re: looking for an online tool that I can spell a cord and get a diagram

here ya go, not to mention the chord finder  this site saves me weekly. https://jguitar.com/chordsearch

alsoalong with this you may need  https://autochords.com/     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: looking for an online tool that I can spell a cord and get a diagram

Thank you very much Metalizer. This is exactly what I was looking for.     

Re: looking for an online tool that I can spell a cord and get a diagram

good post     

Re: looking for an online tool that I can spell a cord and get a diagram

Welcome to Chordie! For chord diagrams based on chord spellings, you might find Chordify or ChordU helpful. These online tools can transform chord spellings like CEG or AC#E into visual chord diagrams, aiding your musical journey. Happy playing!     

Re: looking for an online tool that I can spell a cord and get a diagram

There are some great online tools for that! Check out ChordPic or Guitar Chord Finder — you can type in a chord or build your own, and it’ll show you a diagram. Super handy for learning and creating chords.     

Re: looking for an online tool that I can spell a cord and get a diagram

hello everyone...!     

Re: looking for an online tool that I can spell a cord and get a diagram

Welcome to the forum!

Re: looking for an online tool that I can spell a cord and get a diagram

go to resources on this site (Top bar) and find chord chart
Voila !     

The price of anything, is the amount of life you exchange for it.   - H.D. Thoreau
Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.
"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: looking for an online tool that I can spell a cord and get a diagram

yeah the jguitar chord search that beamer mentioned is solid for building chords from intervals. if you're more looking to find what chords are in a specific song tho, i've been using chordroom lately and it's pretty handy for that - you search a song and it lays out all the chords for you. different use case but figured i'd mention it since i wasn't sure exactly what you were after.     

Re: looking for an online tool that I can spell a cord and get a diagram

Hi, I’m reaching out regarding a potential educational contribution for Chordie. I work with **Combo Tutors Academy**, a UK-based online tutoring platform providing personalised one-to-one tuition for students studying GCSE, IGCSE, A-Level, IB, SAT, ACT and AP programmes.

We’d like to contribute an original, informative article related to online education, exam preparation, or effective learning strategies. The content would be genuinely useful to readers and would not be written as a promotional advertisement. Where relevant, we’d include a natural reference to Combo Tutors Academy as an educational resource.

Please let me know if you accept guest contributions and whether you have any editorial or submission guidelines.

Thank you.