Topic: I wanna be a ??

Who sings "I Wanna Be A Coyboy, Baby"? I wanna find it but I cant:-( thanxs!!

Re: I wanna be a ??

thatd be kid rock...

heres an archive of like a billion versions of cowboy...

http://911tabs.com/tabs/k/kid_rock/cowboy_tab.htm

enjoy!
::kori::

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

It is ABSOLUTELY 100% sure that it's KID ROCK, a performer I heard about, but here in Europe not well known. Is he good?

GITAARKIDPHIL SAIS : DOC ROCK

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

well doc, that would depend on who you ask lol
Among certain peoples he's a great performer, but an equal amount of people despise him (then again I guess thats true of anybody).
Originally he was marketed to be the next white boy rapper, then when vanilla ice came along he kind of took the spotlight. Kid ROck was never as mainstream and flaky as vanilla ice....
When he started to get a little older he drifted back towards his rock n roll and even country roots, learned to play guitar, started writing what he called 'southern rock mixed with the hip-hop'. These days he leans towards rock and country more than rap, sings with poeple like hank williams jr., zz top, jerry lee lewis.....
Personally I like SOME of his music, if you can handle a little mild rapping and a lot of bleeps I would suggest looking up,

'white boy quite like me'

'cowboy'

'hillbilly stomp'

'only god knows why'

'picture'

... if you come across a CD, 'Cocky' was probly my fav. (and the only one I own).

All You Need is Love smile