Topic: YOUTUBE

I think this can be an interesting subject. So far I saw 2 chordians playing songs on YOUTUBE.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A LIST HERE ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE A SONG ON YOUTUBE OR MYSPACE?

GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT A SONG ON YOUTUBE/MYSPACE

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: YOUTUBE

well since this section is bands and artists, I guess we could make a list here.

To keep the list going the next person to post just has to copy and paste the list then add their youtube/myspace page. and so on and on so we have a big lsit.

good idea Phil

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Upyerkilt's youtube page ................... http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=upyerkilt123

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

4 (edited by Guitarpix 2007-10-03 18:44:29)

OK I kinda hate to follow royalty...lol (Great work upyerkilt) But here it goes..I just started a new page last night and am phaseing out my old one so I'll post the link to the new one below..There's only one vid on right now and it's nothing special but I'll take some from my other page and throw them in the favorites section of the new page. I'll be posting more new vids soon. Great Idea Doc! Makes me a little nervous throwing this out there though..lol  Peace!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=upyerkilt123
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Guitarpixx

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Upyerkilt you've got an eerily good voice for covering Pink Floyd. One of these days I'll post some videos on YouTube, but as of right now all I've got is the video camera on my phone.

Guitarpix what kind of guitar are you playing? It's sharp

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix

6 (edited by Guitarpix 2007-10-06 22:12:39)

etc_04 wrote:

Upyerkilt you've got an eerily good voice for covering Pink Floyd. One of these days I'll post some videos on YouTube, but as of right now all I've got is the video camera on my phone.

Guitarpix what kind of guitar are you playing? It's sharp

Hey man! Not sure which one you're talking about:) I've got 4 vids posted on 4 diffrent acoustics...They are a 1979 kazuo yairi limited edition DY50 #031 of 900, A Morgan Monroe vintage voiced M-50, a Simon & Patrick Rosewood Pro, and an Ibanez Artwood 200ecvv. Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]