Topic: ur favourite rock bands

mine r AC/DC,three days grace, rose tattoo, red hot chili peppers and green day wat r urs

Re: ur favourite rock bands

Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZTop, AC/DC, Shinedown, CCR....

And then some of my favorite rock songs are

Mr. Crowley and Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne

War Pigs- Black Sabbath

Bad Seamstress Blues- Cinderella

Midnight Rider- Allman Brothers Band

Unforgiven II- Metallica

Sweet Child Of Mine- guns n roses.....

Yeah anyway I like a little bit of everything (cept rap, not knowckin' it just not my thing at all)

All You Need is Love smile

3 (edited by bootleger 2007-09-07 05:39:11)

Last_rebel:

Are you sure your a girl? lol You have good taste in music.

Bootlegger.

Some of my favorites arez:

The Guess Who.

Backman Turner Overdrive.

The Battery.

Sam Roberts.

Chillawack

Matt Minglewood Band

The Tragicly Hip

Pepper Tree

Sam Moon and the Universal Power.

Just a few and all Canadian.

....Badeye.

one caper after another

rock bands?
well depends what sort of rock.lol

I love stiff little fingers, the who, pink floyd, clash, chili peppers, ozzy, metallica,
probably along the same as last rebel, I love a lot of stuff apart from crap like rap,hiphop,dance,rave etc, doof doof music, manufactured rubbish etc.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Chili Peppers, Nirvana, then after that it changes daily.

Last Rebel, good call with Shinedown... gotta love em, and Unforgiven 2... love it

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix

bootleger wrote:

Last_rebel:

Bootlegger.

yeah last time i looked i was still a girl lol
Good taste in music really doesn't have anything to do with gender, but sadly it is true that alot of girls listen to crap... I think alot of us are kind of scared to step out and say we like some music cuz girls tend to be more clickish... Me I don;t care they all know what they can kiss and where they can go if they don't like it lol

last_rebel wrote:
bootleger wrote:

Last_rebel:

Bootlegger.

yeah last time i looked i was still a girl lol
Good taste in music really doesn't have anything to do with gender, but sadly it is true that alot of girls listen to crap... I think alot of us are kind of scared to step out and say we like some music cuz girls tend to be more clickish... Me I don;t care they all know what they can kiss and where they can go if they don't like it lol

Thats why I asked not because I was insulting you. As you said most girls are not willing to listen to that type of music. Your into Skynyrd & ZZ Top I know you can't be bad.

Bootlegger.

yeah i wasnt mad smile

really i was mostly into country (but GOOD country not most of this new crap, Johhny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Hank Jr,Willie Nelson.....), it was Skynyrd that really got me started on rock when I was around 14.
Lately I've been listnin' to blues too. BB King, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, and then I heard this guy called James Cotton that I want to look into more....

10 (edited by krhoades 2007-09-09 04:16:59)

http://www.crystalpro.com/worst/images/cover5.jpg

There is a guy on my block who lives for rock, he plays records day and night, and when he feels down he puts the rock and roll on and it makes him feel alright. - The Kinks, Rock And Roll Fantasy

Me, Nirvana and Lynyrd Skynyrd

Evanescence, The Used, Three Days Grace, some others...

[i]Still I can see it coming
While I'm standing in the river drowning
This could be my chance to break out
This could be my chance to say goodbye[/i]

Mines?

The Who. Stiff Little Fingers. Black Sabbath. Kings Of Leon. The Clash.

Craig.

Blind acceptance is a sign, of stupid fools who stand in line.  John Lydon.

'Mod' is a shorter word for 'young, beautiful and stupid' - we've all been there." - Pete Townshend.

im into a lot of the classics... zeppelin, floyd, metallica, G+R, ACDC, a couple hair bands (there i admitted it)

im also into modern punk/metal stuff like story of the year, saosin, three days grace, breaking benjamin, and finger eleven

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

slayer, the subhumans (thats punk' but oh well), metallica, lamb of god. dark tranquillty, wrath , v.o.d, sepltura, i like alot of old punk rock, the dead kennedys, minor threat, suicidal tenendentcies, black flag, the circle jerks and the list goes on and on.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

KISS, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, REM, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Motley Crue, GnR, Whitesnake, Hendrix, The Beatles, Pink Floyd

stuff like that really