Topic: Gibson

Does anyone know where to get a gibson guitar?

Re: Gibson

Look up the gibson websight and there will be a section that wiil locate a gibson dealer in your area

what a long strange trip it's been

Thanks

Gibson is one of the biggest guitar makers and most instrument stores stock some but the range is huge. Gibson make every sort of guitar but tend to be more expensive, so you won't always find them amongst the affordable instruments. Beware Gibson's with retro touches like tuners that don't hold for very long by modern standards.

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'

jaminfesteddonkey, where are you from? If from Europe you should absolutely try to buy a guitar in the USA (€ versus $) some websites, go first to the websites, then you go to see what ebay offers. www.zzounds.com www.musiciansfriend.com, go also to www.gibson.com, and the self declared guitar guru www.gruhn.com
I hope this helps, because you can see a lot of gibsons on line, and looking at them, to compare.
On the www.gibson.com, you can even listen to different sounds see humbuckers.
For an acoustic: same thing.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

About Gibson, you can even "listen" to a lot of humbuckers, or P-90 coils, they give you at least an idea how they sound.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Thanks everyone
I'm from Ireland

If you want a good guitar for blues, classic rock, rockabilly, and even some country..your best bet would be a Gibson ES-335.  You could order a guitar straight from the factory, in some cases that's cheaper, in some cases it costs ALOT more.

DJ Cormier
[url=http://www.bigdjindustriez.tk]www.bigdjindustriez.tk[/url]
myspace.com/bigdjindustriez