Topic: Printing songs

I printed a song and the words are like this:
ex.        Jack be quick          Flash sat on         candelstick         fire is         Devil's              friend
             Jack                       a                        'cause                the             only

it has usually been like this:
Jack be quick Jack Flash sat on a candelstick 'cause fire is devils only friend

this example is from Twister: American pie

So: What's wrong?

Re: Printing songs

Please post the url to the song. There are multiple versions of American Pie on Chordie.

It is also great if you tell what browser you are using (Internet Explorer/Firefox/Safari).

Are you getting this when you use the print-function in the browser, or when you click the print-button?

http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere?url=h … ner=Golder

I'm using Internet Explorer

This happens always I'm trying to print it. When I use te print-button on the site and the one on my browser

What version of Internet Explorer? It looked OK in the version I tested.

Do you see the error in print preview?

I'm using IE 7

No, I don't see an error

I mean, do you see the bad formatting when you go to "file - print preview", or do you have to physically print the page?

Anybody else see layout problems with the song above using IE7?

Hi,

I too am using IE7 and I have no problem with the printout of American Pie. I have used both the normal print button on the right of the page and the the IE toolbar print button to try to duplicate this error but it was perfect both times.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

me too.
everything is fine

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Now I didn't have the problem.... It's cool now

11 (edited by shadyg 2007-10-13 15:30:23)

The format with the brackets used to be called "ChordPro". Is there any way to get the songs to print in the "ChordPro" format. Thanks for listening. Bob