Topic: What would you call your band?

If you were to form a band what would you call it and why?

My band

Cillit and the Bangs - After the all pervading advert on UK TV
or
The Sweet Gene Vincents - After the Ian Dury & the Blockheads song about Gene Vincent
or
The Offside Rule - Because no everyone will understand it.
or
The Geometric Joints - Because it's Hip to be square.

What's yours called?

david

Gutar Player, Singer, Entertainer  - At least in my own mind.

Re: What would you call your band?

Hi David

My brother was in a band way back when... Arthur and his Floating Spoons.  My son has a friend in a local band... Buried by Grace which I quite like (the name, not the band lol).  Mine would be called... The Post It Notes!

Bonedaddy

I'm the son of rage and love

I was in a praise band we called "They Joyful Noisemakers."  Before that was not a real band but just a few guys that would jamm every now and then.  We called it "Penny's Troubadours" after the groundhog who acted as music critic for me once upon a time.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

The Electric Ovens.
Table Nine.
or
Darwin Fish.

Oh and there's a cover band that plays around Penn State called Velveeta (but they're just a cheesy little cover band).

I think I would name my band, and because I am hesitating, I give a few names, AND BETTER, LET OTHER CHORDIANS JUDGE!!!! IF THEY WANT OF COURSE.
- The Rockdoc Band
- The Rockdocs
- The Docrockers
- Guitardocphil and The Flying Nurses.
- Just Me, Myself and I
- The Docdocwhosthere Band
- The Ridiculous Phil Sexmaniacs.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

We had two rules when coming up with a name.

No verbs.

No "The <something>"

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Jerome, I taught " 2 RULES: no "THE" something, and no verbs? At first I was convinced that you were against these rules, here.
But what I like is the band name: "THE SOMETHING"
_________________________________________________________________________________

GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: SOMETHING IN THE WAY SHE...

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Mine would be called "Raining Sunday"    It has to do with dad's wknds with me and alot of sadness involved.

HAVE YOU
     HUGGED YOUR GUITAR
                                 TODAY??