Topic: my songbook

im new at this i would like to know what my songbook is about anyone with imformation i would appriciate explaning acapo

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: my songbook

hi acapo.

MY SONGBOOK is where you can gather all the songs you like to play or want to learn into a songbook. You can also have more than one, so you can put them into catergories, country book, rock book, acoutisc book etc, call them anything you want.

First go in to "my songbook" section and create a songbook.

Then whenever you are viewing a song in Chordie you can "ADD" the song to your songbook.

It is as easy as that,
All your songs are stored in chordie and so you do not need to use up space on your computer ,even though it would not take up much room anyway.

Also, you can make your songbook public so anyone can see what songs you have in your book. You can also look at other members song books, it sometimes gives you an idea of what songs to learn.
The option for this is down the bottom of the page while in MY SONGBOOK.

You can move songs from book to book as well.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

uperkilt thanks for the info im still a little fuzzy on creating more song list and catergories

"Growing old is not for sissies"

you dont have to create different books if you dont want to.
to start off just keep the one book.
so any songs you like just add them into your songbook.
after you have a lot of songs and you feel like spiltting them up then click on "My SONGBOOK" tab, go to ADD book and add another, name it whatever you like.

next go into you songbook that has all your songs in it.
Once you see the list of your songs in the book you can choose what ones to move by clicking the box to the right of the song. the ngo to the bottom where you have a list of options to copy, move delete etc. there you can move or copy a song or songs to your new songbook.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending