Topic: myspace question.

i' creating a myspace page but i'm struggling to load a music generator onto my page, its asking for a URL for mp3  ?where do i find it or do i need it ,any help would be apreciated...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: myspace question.

Hi daddycool
Have you signed up as a band or a individual person. You need to join myspace as a band to upload your songs.
Just a thought.

Ark

lol,

I have created 3 myspaces to get music on and then found out I couldnt because of what arkady says. I never signed up as a band!
I think I will have to make a new email address so I can make a new myspace and register the name under a band.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

UYK been there......A lot of voilent behaviour and f.........ing and then the penny dropped lol

Ark

Ken,

If you re not using the ones you created you can delete them, wait 24 hours of so and then re-use the same email addresses to sign up as an Artist.

I did the same thing when I first opened a MySpace, it does not make it clear and is very, very confusing. Like Arkady there was much violence and bad language here until I realised.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

aaahhhh,
Thanks Roger, I never knew that.
Now I will have to try and remember my names for myspace so i can delete them,lol

and yes arkady, lots of @@%$&ing,lol

I will have to do this when i find time. I have got so much I still have to do on this computer wit hmy songs. I have recorded them but still dont know if they are good enough for a cd yet. Then I got to make my album cover, inside cover complete with lyrics and acknolegments etc,lol, then post them all off for family's crimbo pressies ,lol. Might not cost me a lot but has taken up an awful lot of time, and for what I get paid in my work, I will be giving away a few weeks of work,lol.

and then ,lol, I will have to make a few new songs up for myspace as I think I have most of my other songs on youtubio.
AND, with the clocks going back at the weekend I am knackered,lol

Ken

UYK
I thought the clocks going back was to help you poor old Scotsmen find their ways in the dark old Winter mornings being like closer to the Artic circle  than us Southerns.:)

Ark

Ken, the clocks going back would have given you an extra hour in bed. You should be as bright as a button and full of beans.

Roger

thanks for your help ,i hope you've all got ear plugs handy.ha ha ...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

arkady wrote:

UYK
I thought the clocks going back was to help you poor old Scotsmen find their ways in the dark old Winter mornings being like closer to the Artic circle  than us Southerns.:)

Ark

Yep, well no, well yep, lol
It was the english government that actually brought it in to help the farmers in britain. probably more to help the southerners since it gets darker down there before it does up here. I think i am right in saying it gets darker down london 20 minutes earlier than inverness, although I dont know exActly why when the sun rises in the east and sets in the west???
But it does help up see a wee bit too.
It also means the weans ( the kids) can go to school in daylight and come home before it gets dark.
I think what we have just now in GMT is the proper time and BST is the not so right time,lol

Roger Guppy wrote:

Ken, the clocks going back would have given you an extra hour in bed. You should be as bright as a button and full of beans.

Roger,
It was because this upset wit hthe time that I felt like I was suffering jetlag lol on sunday night, monday morning and monday night lol or maybe that was a week of 4 -5 hours sleep a night that done it?
I never actually had an extra hour. I got up an hour earlier and went to be a bit later than normal, meaning I went to bed very very late according to my body clock.

Ken

Hi UYK
It seems that according to the BBC weather website that tomorrow 31-10-07 that
London down south cool
Sunrise 6.48am
Sunset 16.40pm

Edinburgh up North big_smile
Sunrise 7.15am
Sunset 16.40pm
So it looks like the Sun rise's later in bonny Scotland than down here so is darker in the morning.
Strangely it sets at the same time. hmm

Ark

hmmm,
this is puzzling,:lol:. i am wondering whether to look into this more and where did i find out that it gets darker up here later. maybe it depends on what the season is?
but yeah strange how sunrise is earlier down there by nearly half hour but sets at the same time, is it the tilt in the earth rectifying itself before night? lol
why am I even bothering about this? maybe because I love to learn facts that are no use to anyone so I can bore people at parties,lol. The kind of people I know will not be interseted but I corner them and say " did you know........." then i set my stop watch and see how long they last listening.

London is a bit more over to the east I suppose so it would make sense it gets lighter and fort william is much more over to the west so it makes sense it stays lighter.
I see the weather man peter sloss now and again ( he is on scottish tv as the weatherman)
I will have to try remember to ask him as I cannot be bothered to look all this syuff up on the net, lol. I am too busty for that

Ken

upyerkilt wrote:

I am too busty for that

Ken

I am getting worried about you Ken lol

Roger Guppy wrote:
upyerkilt wrote:

I am too busty for that

Ken

I am getting worried about you Ken lol

cheers Roger, if we can talk my wife into it, we can have 3 people woried about me :ol:

my sanity is rapidly fading, if i ever had any to start with, I need to get away up the hills for a break

Ok, decided, 9th nov, im away for a weekend up the hills.

Ken

ive been thinking about daylight savings time,ive circled the sun 66 times I have reached this possible explanation for its inception.the earth dose not travel around the sun every 365 and a half days because the sun exerts a greater and at times lesser pull on the solar system due to the ammount of energy it expels so all we are doing is playing catchup and adjusting our time so our lives can find a point of referance this time we invented for our own convient way of life on this planet is in reality non-existant who can say with any accuracy how lon a day was or a month 2000 yrs ago its all really mind boggling God knew and still knows what he planned we are only after all these years discovering glimpses of his creation i dont know when but i know we will have the answers in the life after this solar system and our sun are cold lifeless rocks floating in a void waiting to be used as fuel for the next sun "oh well lets all enjoy the"time we have while were still aware of our existance.  acapo

"Growing old is not for sissies"

acapo wrote:

.the earth dose not travel around the sun every 365 and a half days because the sun exerts a greater and at times lesser pull on the solar system due to the ammount of energy it expels so all we are doing is playing catchup and adjusting our time .  acapo

this is why we have leap years.

it was worse over a thousand years ago, They only had 11 months in the year.

A leap year is a year in which an extra day is added to the calendar in order to synchronize it with the seasons. Since the tropical year is 365.242190 days long, a leap year must be added roughly once every four years (four times the fractional day gives ). In a leap year, the extra day (known as a leap day) is added at the end of February, giving it 29 instead of the usual 28 days.
This ballanaces things out a bit but still not exactly accurate.

Ken

i knew about leapyear its kind of in the same catagory as sadie hawkins day in dogpatch but as you say "it balances things out a bit but is not exactly accurate i will add to this "and never will be  ok ken a mans a man or at least until the operation acapo

"Growing old is not for sissies"

hi guys n dolls if you click on my website you'll see ive got my page on myspace but i still need a URL to load my music generator and for a mp3 file ,HEEEEEEEELP...STAY COOL

19 (edited by arkady 2007-11-09 20:44:40)

Hi bob smile
Glad you got your website.

Regards
Ark

upyerkilt wrote:

lol,

I have created 3 myspaces to get music on and then found out I couldnt because of what arkady says. I never signed up as a band!
I think I will have to make a new email address so I can make a new myspace and register the name under a band.

Ken

I have like 3 emails

hi chordies when i logged on myspace it gave me a URL but when i tried to use it to load a music generator it would'nt work so i need a URL to load a generator so i can put my songs on ,or has anyone got a suggestion of how they load their  songs??????

22 (edited by arkady 2007-11-12 19:39:24)

Hi bob
On your home page if you click edit profile link. There should be a tab with Manage songs click on it and then it should let you upload 4 songs in MP3file type from you computer. You can only do this if you have signed up as a artist/band.

Ark