Topic: AXL ROSE

I love that "little" man, but only his voice. He has a phenomenal voice, can sing high, low.
But I read yesterday that the most expensive NOT ON THE MARKET CD is the so called new album: CHINESE DEMOCRACY by Guns N' Roses.
after 11 years and $13 million, Guns N' Roses' next CD is still at large.
To be honest: for me is this item far over every logical explanation.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: AXL ROSE

there's a kid that goes to our childrens church (which I help teach, believe it or not lol), who was named after axl rose. I was the only one to make the connection (and get the nerve to ask), got a few odd stares when it got known that the preacher's kid knew who axl rose was, but the aunt just said 'Yeah he's axl, you know like the guy from Guns N Roses. Thats such an awesome band.'
  Now I like guns n roses, but im not sure id name my kid after any of those guys lol

I'd heard about this CD, believe it or not, in a country weekly magazine. They were comparing the length of time from album to album of country singers to rock and pop music. To which my reply would be, thats why you have to pick and choose alot in country music albums, because theres more pressure to get it done quickly, sacrificing the quality of the music.
On the other hand its such a long time to wait sometimes....

All You Need is Love smile

Re: AXL ROSE

Very nice story, and do you know that AXeL is an existing name, an official one, coming from Alexander. It is true that story, I checked it and found it on the web. Just google The most expensive albums, and there where quit a lot items about this album. I was only looking for prices of an original vinyl album, because when I bought this house, the owner, moved to the see, I saw him a lot (he had an alcohol problem) and suddenly he asked if I wanted his album collection.
I paid him about 1$ for each album, and so I have first issues, from Stones, Kinks, Who.
I need to put them on CD.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]