Topic: Switch (brand) guitars?

Hey, I was on the Musician's Friend website like usual this morning, and just for the heck of it I looked at the electric guitars priced under $100.  I saw the usual cheapies and kids guitars, but a bright green guitar that very closely resembled a Drive Wildfire caught my eye.  It's called a Switch Wild IV.  I've never heard of Switch before.  I looked at it and there were no reviews or ratings.  I noticed that it had a $359 list price as well.  I discovered that there were more of the same brand's guitars on the site, but most of them were around $300.  Does anyone know anything about this brand? Thanks

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

Re: Switch (brand) guitars?

I don't know anything about that guitar company, but I doubt that any electric guitar that sells new for only $100 will be all that great. See if any stores near you carry "Switch" guitars. I've noticed that a lot of people place too much trust in the pictures and captions on Musician's Friend... If you're searching for a guitar, go to a store so that you can play it then order it if you like it and can get a better price.

Electric:  Schecter C-1, Hot-rodded strat
Acoustic: Ovation Celebrity Deluxe, Epiphone

Keep on rockin' in the free world!