Topic: changing user name

Hi guys and dolls ( and I only say that, Coz of the lovely Lena)
Is it possible to change my user name and it not affect my history, just wondering, coz I don't like Boxer, yeh cauliflower ears and all that, and besides I am not a blokee.
MMMMM ???????
Would rather be something flowery, LOL, well you know what I mean, at least those of you who know me do.
So if it is possible, then let me know, x

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

Re: changing user name

Hi Boxer,

Although any of the Administrators can in fact change your user name I was advised by Per that there can be repercussions in doing so. If I remember correctly your songbook is one of the things that can cause a big headache.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi boxer, Roger is correct. I noticed too, that if I want, I can change names, but I don't touch it. I love your name, and also the reason. My favourite song is THE ONLY LIVING BOY IN NEW YORK.
How about a "welsh" name? Their are villages there, with names impossible to pronounce, and one of my passions is the origin of languages. Can you inform me more about WELSH, do people still speak it, is it Celtic???

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I have to embarrassingly admit to not knowing a lot about the Welsh language. I was brought up near the Welsh/English border where it was little used.
Having said that, Welsh was taught at school, but infrequently, and I can just about get by talking about the weather and niceties. I can reel off the days of the week, numbers, seasons etc etc. Some of the local Welsh say I am dangerous, as I understand more than I can say. lol. Well you have to keep them on their toes!!
I moved to West Wales about 16 yrs ago, and the language is strong here. My 2 oldest children speak quite well, and for my 2 youngest it is their first language in school.

Try this for the name of a small town in North Wales:::::

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.....

...thought it might make a good user name lol

I love Wales tho, it's a beautiful country. Have you ever been over??

Boxer Petal.

There you go darlin. Can you not add to your name? As i know from our relationship

You are one of natures loveliest Blooms.

I was also able to say that name! It just tripped off the tip of my tongue. and landed on the

floor somewhere. Best leave the light on, as i could be falling over that one forever. lol

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hey Old Doll, what do you think, just stuck it down the bottom.....
think it might be a whole lot easier....
Thank you my lovely xxxx

Go Girl!

Im gonna send you a wee surprise now, Give me a sec!

Lena.

OOOOOH!!!!!!

Got it, but no attatchment sad

I now know you have Boxer Petal.

Well now isnt that just the bees knees? worth waiting on?

AMAZING!

Talk Soon

Love and light

lena,
xxxx

I just broke my tongue trying to pronounce that name. My tongue is in a "cast" now.
grxwezzzzthghhtft.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

That'll teach you for asking!