Topic: Easy Song To Play

can some one tell me a easy song to play and then give me the tabs.
im looking for something like ac/dc black sabbath guns n roses.
Thanx

Re: Easy Song To Play

man, start with the golden oldies-stand by me (lennon), for appregio work - house of the rising sun(animals).
Stand by me is just G-Em-C-D - you have to learn these basic songs. You have to be able to strum through these songs.
Why - because this will help you to develop rythym and timing. Then learn all the other fancy stuff.
Appregio's on the guitar is picking single note chords rather than the strumming through the whole chord.
You could also try Knocking on Heavens door which the gunners did.
G-D-Am  G-D-C
Have Fun -

"It's all about the Calluses, once you got them, you can't get rid of em!"

3 (edited by last_rebel 2007-11-12 02:37:54)

Back in Black and Hell's Bells.... They're right here on chordie under AC/DC.
i can play those so they're not that hard big_smile

All You Need is Love smile

I see that your nickname is DYLANNIX, is this because you love BOB DYLAN? If so, start playing some Dylan.
I never had lessons, but I play pretty good. One of the best solutions in my case, was to play-a-long with songs on an album.
Good luck, and if the motivation is there, you will be a good guitar player.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Sublime-What I Got (D,G)
Marshall Tucker Band-Can't You See(D,C,G)
Grateful Dead-Fire On The Mountain(A,G)
Ben Harper-Steal My Kisses(G,C7,D7)
Alice In Chains-Nutshell(CaddG{x32033},Em7{02x033},D)
Cracker-Low(D,C,E,G)
Green Day-Brain Stew(A,G,D/F#{2x032x},F,E)
Dave Mason-Feelin' Alright(D,G) or similar related progression(C,F--A,D)
Bob Dylan-All Along The Watchtower(Am,G,F,G)

Just a few to get 'cha goin'
Rock out wit' yer coo-coo-clock out!!!!

Give everything but up.

Dear SouthPaw41L
I see often these names, but unfortunately for me, I heard some of those bands, but other bands not, and the songs either. Are these songs with a nice melody, or better an easy melody?
Like Cracker??? I know the chords, but I have to admit, not the songs. I will find them maybe on myspace or youtube.
One of my favourites to start playing is Knockin' on Heavens Door, All along the watchtower.
Also an EASY difficult song (what a combination) is still Hotel California, Desperado.
Where can I find the songs, I mean listen to, the songs you wrote here?
Your friend

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hello Lieven,

I'm probably the last human, or in a very small group of persons in the world who has never aquired music illegally from the interenet. I know first hand how hard musicians work and I would not dare, ever, to steal anyones' music.  I have quite an extensive collection of music and if I wish to learn something I do not have, I go to the nearest music store and buy the song, or artist, for which I seek.

Have a Grand Day,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

I agree 100%, but IF I download songs, I did pay a contribution for winmx and they were under construction, and so I got the two because they gave me a login and a pass word too.
I would not be happy if I write a song, and that they take my song as public propriety.
BUT: concerning bootlegs, that's different.
Since I use only the 2 I mentioned, there is no problem for me. (in Napster and audiogalaxy time, agree, but that's history).
No dear friend, my question was not correct. I asked the songs you wrote here, but in fact I wanted to know where the songs you "mentioned" can be found, here, like youtube or myspace, because there is definitely a difference between the USA and Europe, like songs, groups, and I was interested (still am) how these songs, like Grateful Dead, Marshall Tucker, groups I know they exist, but I can't follow because I am "ignorant", and I see often similar answers, when people, "brandnew chordians" ask songs to start to play with their guitar.
Do you agree with me on this: I love to play-along, and the "speed" to detect the chords is quit fast in my case, and I consider that point as a kind of reference to see, and to evaluate (my) skill?

smells like teen spirit by Nirvana is not a big deal

nothing gets easier than back in black by ac/dc you wont have any problems finding it

good luck

So Red Delicious

gitaardocphil wrote:

I agree 100%, but IF I download songs, I did pay a contribution for winmx and they were under construction, and so I got the two because they gave me a login and a pass word too.
I would not be happy if I write a song, and that they take my song as public propriety.
BUT: concerning bootlegs, that's different.
Since I use only the 2 I mentioned, there is no problem for me. (in Napster and audiogalaxy time, agree, but that's history).
No dear friend, my question was not correct. I asked the songs you wrote here, but in fact I wanted to know where the songs you "mentioned" can be found, here, like youtube or myspace, because there is definitely a difference between the USA and Europe, like songs, groups, and I was interested (still am) how these songs, like Grateful Dead, Marshall Tucker, groups I know they exist, but I can't follow because I am "ignorant", and I see often similar answers, when people, "brandnew chordians" ask songs to start to play with their guitar.
Do you agree with me on this: I love to play-along, and the "speed" to detect the chords is quit fast in my case, and I consider that point as a kind of reference to see, and to evaluate (my) skill?

I would definitely try YouTube Doc and as you're not downloading you're not hurting anyone.

No, like I told you. I have even a name and password to log in.
Downloading bootlegs, you can't find is not harming too. I swear, I have a pretty collection, like live performances in DANMARK by John Fogerty. It is a real challenge, and it can take a very long time to get them.

Haha...I've got an even easier song than all the songs listed.

X-Static by The Foo Fighters!!!

Check it out...it doesn't get simpler than this song!!

big_smile
Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

Hey don't knock the foo fighters.

It's a pretty simple song though, but good.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/rdxfunk]www.myspace.com/rdxfunk[/url]

Altex wrote:

Hey don't knock the foo fighters.

It's a pretty simple song though, but good.

It sure is a good song!!

Did you know that there are two guitars playing in it?
And they're both NOT Dave Grohl!!

Can you guess who the second guitarist is and what note they play throughout the ENTIRE song?

=P
Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle