Topic: LED ZEPPELIN

IS THERE A CHORDIAN AMONG US WHO HAD THE MONEY AND LUCK TO SEE THE CONCERT OF LED ZEPPELIN????
I saw it on the news, PAGE's HAIR WAS REALLY GREY, but I had the impression that the MAGIC was still present, so I am hoping they will do it again and start touring like all the old dinosaurs, PINK FLOYD, THE EAGLES, even THE STONES (again number 1 in FORBES)

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: LED ZEPPELIN

I stayed up  late, way too late, last night watching old concert footage of Led Zeppelins' "The Song Remains the Same" on VH2. My 2yr old son, my wife, and I each sat speechless during John Bonhams'(BONZO!!!) drum solo. After Bonzo finished his solo my wife asked, "Is that really possible to do?" I could only shrug my shoulders at her and look as confused as I was in accounting class in college.

As far as the new suff, I haven't seen any of it yet but as long as the drumming duties stay in the Bonham(i.e. Jason) family I'd be willing to dish out some disposable income to witness the legends work their magic........

Give everything but up.

Didn't get lucky in the draw and wouldn't pay crazy money too see a band, Even though I would have loved too have been there.

On a Zeppelin note; I got the first session of my new tattoo yesterday, the Hermit from the inner sleeve of IV. By gawd does my back hurt! Only two more sessions to go now.

Having seen The Who and The Stones I'm of the belief that, although they may be just a little slower and a tad older than they used to be, they can stilll put on a show to rival any band around at the moment. I sincerely hope that Zep, and Floyd for that matter, bite the bullet, bury the hatchet and go on tour too show those of us who weren't around first time just why they were so damned good! smile

Craig.

Blind acceptance is a sign, of stupid fools who stand in line.  John Lydon.

'Mod' is a shorter word for 'young, beautiful and stupid' - we've all been there." - Pete Townshend.

I would pay more money to see pink floyd with Roger Waters and Led Zeppelin than I would to see any modern band

I'm the son of rage and love

bonedaddy wrote:

I would pay more money to see pink floyd with Roger Waters and Led Zeppelin than I would to see any modern band

Second that

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix

led rules