Topic: My Guitar

A few years ago, my brother got a guitar from my uncle, and it got sat on. I am wondering what brand it is. there is a logo on the top of something that looks like an atom.
cool danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

Re: My Guitar

There was a brand of guitar called Atom but it's logo was a big A. Could your mystery guitar be an Ovation perhaps?

More clues needed scooby!

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'

On the back of the neck, it says modes no. 319. 12120000 made in USA
cool danspr

Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

did a quick search on the serial number... the only guitar that came up was a silvertone acoustic. this site doesnt give much info, but has a link to silvertones site, hope this helps!
http://www.wholenote.com/resources/revmain.asp?i=7332

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

I googled the silver tone that jpage found and got this page which has a atom sort of logo. have a look

www.audiowarrior.com/iStrumSilverToneReFill.html

[url=http://www.myspace.com/rdxfunk]www.myspace.com/rdxfunk[/url]

The Guitar Has a grand Concert style body that looks like Eric Clapton's martin. one of the few differences is the top.
                  Clapton's                                                       Mine
          _________________                                              /-----\
         |                             |                                 /-------/          \-------\
         |                             |                                |                                |
   O---|     O              O     |---O                   O----|      O               O       |----O           
         |                            |                                 |                                |                     
   O---|    O               O     |---O                   O----|      O               O       |----O
cool danspr

Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

that sounds like a yamaha logo.

Bobaflex kicks some!!!!!