Topic: word games

REAL SIMPLE.
I write a phrase, the next person uses the last word to make a new phrase.

I love to play guitar.
next: guitars are made from wood
next: wood is used in ships.

So I start here.

I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: word games

Girlfriends are ok when they do not NAG

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

nag is a old horse that has gone to rest

"Growing old is not for sissies"

rest is good when you are tired

Tired wheels roll smoother that non-tired wheels

Give everything but up.

Wheels are essential for a bicycle....

one caper after another

Bicycles are fun to ride

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

Ride a roller coaster for a real buzz

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Buzz was the runner up on the moon

me is the word I use when I refer to a great person

Person in front of me, will you pour me a big, strong drink?

Give everything but up.

Establishment .......was that the name of the bar we just got kicked out of?

"If You Always Do What You've Always Done - You'll Always Get What You've Always Got !"

of can be confused with off when someone goes off subject and doesnt play the game properly

Properly speaking what is the subject?

Subject yourself to ridicule, if you can.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

can is what baked beans go in and can give you a lot of flatulence lol

Fatulence is great and strange, you love your smell

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Smells like teen spirit

Spirit is what one of my horses had today when we ended up in a ditch.

"If You Always Do What You've Always Done - You'll Always Get What You've Always Got !"

ditch, wasn't that a movie?

movie, moving to move.

move is what your hips do when they are swaying side to side asnd also when you stick your tongue out and lick an ice cream cone frantically

Frantically, this is how I play when I am learning a song and cannot yet keep up.

[url]www.freerice.com[/url]

Keep up your head when you sing

Sing loud with confidence is what to do when you forget the lyrics.  Make everyone else guess whether THEY remember them right.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude