Topic: Merry Christmas from Scotland!!

00.37 on Christmas morning, Santa has just been and left a whole load of expensive things for the kids, wonder what he left for me big_smile

Well i hope you all have a great day wherever you are in the world!!!!

Re: Merry Christmas from Scotland!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family Alex, and to all fellow Chordians.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I was going to say this in the other crimbo thread but since this one has a better name from where I come from

HAPPY CRIMBO/SEASONS GREETINGS ETC

I got a new digital camera that does everything apart from answer the phone lol
and a new fleece and woolly bunnet for my hillwalking

hope you all get good presies too, after all that is what crimbo is all about lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Happy Holidays from  Atlantic  Canada. Have a safe holiday season.

.... Badeye.

one caper after another

i hope santa has left a vintage telecaster under every tree

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Merry Christmas from Mississippi!

You know you are getting old when the kids sleep until very late in the morning and then finally get up to see what Santa left.

We all went to midnight service last night.  Lots of music from our choir (the tenor section sounded exceptionally good!).  'High Church' service with smells and bells (incense and chimes and chanting) and other ritualistic splendors - we Episcopalians can have lots of complicated fun while worshiping.  I sang some solos (totally planned and intentional!) and we the choir made it through a ton of music without any major mishaps.

Merry Christmas Everyone!  Have a relaxed and joyous day - James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Happy Christmas, from Wales!!!!

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

Boxing Day now. My belly has subsided and I can move normally again. I hope you are all recovering from a fantastic Christmas Day and enjoying the kids enjoying their new stuff. Or indeed, enjoying your new stuff yourself.

We made it to church on Christmas Day for the 1st time in years and it was truly beautiful.

Wishing you all the very best from Kilbarchan, Scotland. Looking forward to the new year.

All the best,

Alvee, Mrs Alvee and Alvee Jnr.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

It was a wonderful Christmas here in the Virginia Piedmont.  The weather was gorgeous and unseasonably warm (who needs a white Christmas- snow is cold).  Nevertheless we had a fire in the living room, then another in the family room where we went to enjoy the presents.  I bought a TV for the family, so we sat around and watched movies and snuggled all day.  Everyone needed the break.  We then went to sleep.  I slept for ten hours!  I was the last to sleep and the first to wake.  Everyone else is still in bed.  Allowing our bodies and minds to relax has done immeasurable good for our spirits.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

James, I'm right there with you brother...used to be 5:30 the kids would be up and about, ready to tear into the gifts.  This year it was 11:00 brunch, then gifts.  Great sleeping in....but there is nothing like being woken up at 5:30 by a kid diving into your bed!
Highlight of Christmas....like every year; candlelight service, Silent Night--can anyone make it through the last "sleep in heavenly peace" without geting all weapy?  Not this guy...
Merry Christmas all.