Topic: stagg gutairs

are they good or bad i have one but it suck i think

Re: stagg gutairs

i have a stagg 12 string and I tihnk it is not bad, or not bad for the price I paid.
It may not be the best guitar in the world but it does the job.
Another thing I found was I found I had to change the strings more often on it to keep an alright sound. I dont know if this has anything to do do with the actual guitar or not???

but fir the cheapness, they are ok. Not great but I have played a lot worse

I would see them as more of a practicing guitar for a beginner

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

darn,upyerkilt, r u like superman?(compliment)

I'm a man of infinity

lol lil lol

my kids think i am

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Hi chordies,

I have two Staggs an acoustic and an electric.
The acoustic is one of the best I have played and I cannot tell the difference between it and one costing hundreds more.
The electric is awesome. I bought it simply because it was a stagg. However it looks great and plays like a dream.

For my money some of the best value guitars you can get.

Merry Christmas

David

Gutar Player, Singer, Entertainer  - At least in my own mind.

I diddled around with a few in the music shop and remember being impressed with their sound for the price guitar.  As someone mentioned, it's easy to find guitars that sound better or are of better materials, but it's not easy to do so and stay in the same price range.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Stagg: I never tried an acoustic, but I did try a telecaster model. Having 3 amps: a Fender Cybertwin, a Marshall Valvestate, and an acoustic Marshall AS100D, I use a lot that acoustic amp.
I compared it with my telecaster, and the difference was amazing.
But if you start using effects, here on my Cybertwin, it was more difficult to hear a difference. The more effects, the less you hear a difference.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I tried a Strat copy that was in a pack for $199, including cable, strap, picks and a pitch pipe. It was miles better than the Squier Strats which are total garbage in my experience.

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

Just found this thread on Stagg guitars, I use the vs300 semi acoustic jazzer and am really pleased with it. Bought second-hand and got it professionally -setup.

iv owned a stagg guitar acoustic,it was shocking,and i must be honest it was the worst guitar iv ever had in my hands..i actully gave it away to a begginer who also gave it away..stagg is not the way to go

directjinxy wrote:

iv owned a stagg guitar acoustic,it was shocking,and i must be honest it was the worst guitar iv ever had in my hands..i actully gave it away to a begginer who also gave it away..stagg is not the way to go

Oh well , you can,t win them all.