Topic: A huge thank you!!!

To Chordie and everyone in it ESPECIALY ROGER GUPPY!

Its been a year on Christmas day since my mum bought me a £40 guitar, I'd never even picked one up before that!

I have come so far in that year, and none of it would have been possible without the help of Chordie!!!

I recommend this site to all my friends, many of whom have been playing guitar for 10+ years and I am by far the better player out of all of them, I get comments all the time about how good I am and although I'm flattered, I never get big headed about it, but just look at some of my songs to see how much I've come on!!!

Once again, I'd like to say THANK YOU CHORDIE!!!

And all the members who have supported me and gave me the best tips for playing I thank you all!!!

Re: A huge thank you!!!

I must agree with all that Scrimmy82 has posted about Chordie.
As the year draws to a close, a year that Chordie has made my hobby of Guitar playing and Song writing mean more to me than many of the previous ones.
I think I have read most if not all of the posts and listened to all the posted links to other musicians songs.
I been humbled by the talent out there and been inspired by the genuine interest shown in my songs.
This a great site started by Pere(admin) I think I got the name it right. Hat off to you sir!
and run by a bunch of great now Admin staff:)
All do a good job making this site what it is.
I like to Thank Roger for his friendly helpful ways
James for being a fount of all knowledge
Doc for his "interesting posts" So many question where do they all come from?
UYK for your straight no nonsense tell it as it is posts
Southpaw41L for his My Gig stories and others.
and the other Adim guys that all do there bit.
Last I like to thank everyone who posts here and make it so interesting.

Ark

Scrimmy
only one year?
well yer doing a lot better than from when i started, from the stuff I have heard you do and your playing.

Well done and keep up the good work.

I love this site too so much. A few other sites I go to there is snidy remarks, cheek, arguments etc. I thought here was different because we all have the same interest but it is not just that as the other forums people have the same interests.
NO, I think this site is just so good for the really good people here. For the useful help we give each other, for the banter and usless info, it is all good.

All the best to each and every member that contributes to this forum, be them members, admin,moderator,webmaster

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

ah so sweet

I'm a man of infinity

Thank you Alex,

I missed this posting earlier and although am pleased, I am somewhat embarrassed to be singled out as I do no more than many of the other Administrators and Member of this site. There are many friends on Chordie, some have been here a while and others not so long, who are willing to give their time and pass on their knowledge to help and guide. It is this willingness to help, honestly and fairly, that make Chordie the great site that it is.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"