Topic: lost music

how many people on this site want music that aint here.i want monday night football

I'm a man of infinity

Re: lost music

lil
chordie is a search engine that gets the songs from other sites, so if you want a certain song on here you will have to go to resources and request for a song to be added to the list.
So, if you cannot find it elsewhere then id deffinitley will not be on chordie..

Cheers
Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

thanks 4 the info,i m new

I'm a man of infinity

upyerkilt wrote:

lil
chordie is a search engine that gets the songs from other sites, so if you want a certain song on here you will have to go to resources and request for a song to be added to the list.
So, if you cannot find it elsewhere then id deffinitley will not be on chordie..

Cheers
Ken

So why wouldn't we just go somewhere like www.cowboylyrics.com or www.guitaretab.com who actually HAVE the stuff on their site?  Any chords I ever see on this site are wrong anyways, better get on that eh? Before you lose members.

DJ Cormier
[url=http://www.bigdjindustriez.tk]www.bigdjindustriez.tk[/url]
myspace.com/bigdjindustriez

wow,harsh

I'm a man of infinity

lil.g1114 wrote:

wow,harsh

Well sometimes we have to be "harsh" to get the point accross.

DJ Cormier

Sometimes we could do better without some members that don't do anything but whine. The incorrect tabs/chords are free to correct. AND it's absolutely free to choose other sites than chordie.

Harsh enough?

/Missen

By the way, as upyerkilt pointed chordie is a search engine so if you find erratic tabs the error comes from another site...

If you love what you do, there's no need to be good at it...

petermiss wrote:

Sometimes we could do better without some members that don't do anything but whine. The incorrect tabs/chords are free to correct. AND it's absolutely free to choose other sites than chordie.

Harsh enough?

/Missen

By the way, as upyerkilt pointed chordie is a search engine so if you find erratic tabs the error comes from another site...

Oh I'm not complaining, I figure everything out by ear.  The newbies can't though, and if you're pointing them towards incorrect chords/tabs, they aren't going to learn properly.  As you just said "the incorrect tabs are free to correct", well I would assume that means someone already has "corrected" them, incorrectly.  We don't need a search engine for tabs, that's what google is for.  And so far all I've seen on this forum is nonsense and people who don't have a clue in hell what they're talking about.  Sure you'll ban me now, because you can't handle the truth.  Many people agree with me that nobody knows what they're talking about on this forum site.  Thanks for your time smile

DJ Cormier

I don't think you'll get banned, everybody is free to have an opinion. I just don't understand why you waste your time on this lousy site...

petermiss wrote:

I don't think you'll get banned, everybody is free to have an opinion. I just don't understand why you waste your time on this lousy site...

I don't waste my time on this lousy site.  I registered like a year ago, posted a bunch of stuff in about 2 days and forgot about it until yesterday, and most likely will forget about it again.  Theres plenty of resources out there for the beginner, they don't need amateurs telling them what to do, when that information is HIGHLY incorrect most of the time.

DJ Cormier

He, he get some therapy for you I am god syndrom...

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!stop this war!

I'm a man of infinity

bigdjindustriez wrote:
petermiss wrote:

Harsh enough?

/Missen

Oh I'm not complaining, I figure everything out by ear.  The newbies can't though, and if you're pointing them towards incorrect chords/tabs, they aren't going to learn properly.  As you just said "the incorrect tabs are free to correct", well I would assume that means someone already has "corrected" them, incorrectly.  We don't need a search engine for tabs, that's what google is for.  And so far all I've seen on this forum is nonsense and people who don't have a clue in hell what they're talking about.  Sure you'll ban me now, because you can't handle the truth.  Many people agree with me that nobody knows what they're talking about on this forum site.  Thanks for your time smile

No one will ban you any more than they can cure you of being an ass.

There is an army of knowledge on this website.  Somehow, I doubt you're part of it.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

14 (edited by lil.g1114 2007-12-27 23:39:12)

that was cold,and was that about me?>:-(

I'm a man of infinity

Well, sometimes we have to be "cold" to get the point across.

bigdjindustriez wrote:
upyerkilt wrote:

lil

Cheers
Ken

So why wouldn't we just go somewhere like www.cowboylyrics.com or www.guitaretab.com who actually HAVE the stuff on their site?  Any chords I ever see on this site are wrong anyways, better get on that eh? Before you lose members.

u forgot a-z tabs.com

I'm a man of infinity

jerome.oneil wrote:

was tht about me though?

I'm a man of infinity

lil.g1114 wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

was tht about me though?

Of course not.

You're not here touting your expert advice like "don't learn scales."

lol

I'm a man of infinity

i visited "bigs" web site and the one thing that was lacking MUSIC its a promo for web design.thats fine with me but i didn't hear mr. "big"playing any guitar so whats the point of criticizing chordie if you dont have any songs or any thing musical to offer?

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:

i visited "bigs" web site and the one thing that was lacking MUSIC its a promo for web design.thats fine with me but i didn't hear mr. "big"playing any guitar so whats the point of criticizing chordie if you dont have any songs or any thing musical to offer?

His uncle is apparently an accomplished player.  He often mistakes his relatives accomplishments for his own.

My dad was a fireman.  That's why I'm so freaking awesome.  big_smile

jerome so how did you ferret this dude out?

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:

jerome so how did you ferret this dude out?

They come to me.  I have that kind of magnetic personality, I guess.

l remember bigdjindustriez he's the young guy from a big guitaring family (checked them out on utube) . Those of us who have been around on Chordie for a while may remember the post.

"Tips for beginners (Seriously, Read this, it will help you alot) " it sparked off a major Guitar and String dispute at the time with another knowledgeable Guitarist and others. I think he quite enjoyed the notoriety of the dispute on Chordie as sometimes the young do.
I guess he knew what reaction he would get when he posted these daft statements about Chordie.
We all know that Chordie is a force of great help to most if not all in their own personal goals in guitar playing.

bigdjindustriez may have had a bad day because alot of his posts have been intelligent and helpful in the past.
Even this post enriches the forum and makes it a place where people of various ages and characters can make their views known.
Ark

I just found a fantastic website, where all your problems can be solved in a blink of an eye
www.jp-cormier.com
Great site fore people who think great

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]