Topic: T - Shirts

Is it only on the US store that you can buy a black T-shirt? I had a look in the Euro store and it only seems to be white that is available.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Re: T - Shirts

marcalan has a t shirt web page contact him!

"Growing old is not for sissies"

alvee33 wrote:

Is it only on the US store that you can buy a black T-shirt? I had a look in the Euro store and it only seems to be white that is available.

Hi Al,

I got my black tshirt from the european store.

I remember someone complaining about the quality of the t shirt and I said mine was good.
So it is a transfer, most tshirts are!
This transfer when new might look a bit plasticated to start with but I have had mine in my washing machine now at least 15 times and the print is still excellent.
There are no wee bit coming off at the edges, it has not really faed. If anything the sheen sort of new look on the transfer has faded, which is good, it makes the transfer blend in more with the black on the t shirt.
I dont normally pay a lot of money for t shirts unless I am at a concert where they will cost about 20 -25 quid. I think the chordie one was 18? maybe 19?. I canny remember now,
but anyway,
your question ,lol

I got mine from the european store and I still wear it, it is still in great condition.
And I have no idea why you cannot see it from the european store, but I am sure there is a link to get in touch wit hthem

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

4 (edited by alvee33 2007-12-30 21:37:03)

Thanks guys.

Definitely no black option on Euro site. Canny see any link to contact. sad

I have removed the black t-shirts from the European site. I ordered one myself, and was not pleased with the quality. It did look like a sticker that had been glued to the T-shirt. It might be durable, but I did not like the look of it.

It seems like the US site is using a different technique for printing on black shirts.

It is a lot easier to print small quantities of white T-shirts.

I am printing a large set of black t-shirts in a few weeks. When you print 100+ another technique can be used, and the quality would be a lot better. These T-shirts are mainly being used for promotions, but I might open up for direct orders as well.

6 (edited by alvee33 2007-12-31 16:24:33)

Is it worth my while ordering from the US store then? Or should I wait?

I have not seen the T-shirts yet, and cant tell you the quality. The US store is your safest bet...