Topic: Happy New Year.

A very Happy New Year to you Pere, and all the other members out there.

Wishing everyone the best for 2008 and hoping it is a great year for music.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Re: Happy New Year.

just doing up my bandwagon jumping shoes... there we go!   

Happy New Year to all Chordians - especially to our Scots cousins who won't be very happy in the morning lol

cheers

I'm the son of rage and love

Of course we'll be happy. We'll just be grumpy with it! lol

All the very best to everyone and their families.

Cheers.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Happy New year everyone

To all Fellow Chordians a Happy New year.

I would like to wish everyone, from Per, the founder of Chordie, to celine_17, the newest member, a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Crickey that is 145,043 wishes no wonder my voice is hoarse lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

WELL TO ALL OF YOU CHORDIANS, MAY YOUR DREAMS COME THROUGH. And to all musicians, and players here, I do hope that sooner or later you will have a "hit". There are a lot of opportunities with myspace and youtube.
Just enjoy playing.
AND MOST IMPORTANT: A SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU ALL, FOR SUPPORTING ME WHEN I WAS IN HOSPITAL. IT FELT SO GOOD, TO SEE AND KNOW PEOPLE CARING ABOUT ME, OR OTHERS.
A good health, in my case, enjoy every day. Have dreams, stay with both feet on the ground and LIVE.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I just got bak from my trip away. 5 parties in 3 days, hard going but good fun from what I remember.

Hope everyone on the the site has a great 2008.

Cheers

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

I'd like to wish all Admins, Mods and members of Chordie a very happy, safe and prosperous new year

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.