1 (edited by Cazador 2008-01-01 00:22:32)

Topic: Songs with overratted hardness.

Im made this thread cause my friends told me that the song "Raining blood" was a really hard song on guitar.So about 10 minutes ago I decided to look it up and to my suprise I could play every riff.And no im not a face melting guitarist its was just a song I had to check out and no it was not because im a good guitarist because im not a very good electric guitarist,im more of an accoustic fellow.So do any of ye have a song that ye tought would be hard but turned out to be easy?

**bad language edited out by Admin**

Re: Songs with overratted hardness.

All of them are hard until you learn them, then they are easy.

"Nobody paints by ear so why would I play guitar by sight?" hmm

Koodos to your friend for trying to learn a new song that was obviously hard for him.

"Nobody paints by ear so why would I play guitar by sight?" hmm

I like playing Nile Rogers funk riffs (Chic, Sister Sledge) and Bo Diddley Rythms because they have a very distinctive sound which seems impossible at first but once you get the hang of it becomes easy

However my experience I'm afraid is that more songs seem easy at first and once you look at the tab seem very difficult

johncross21 wrote:

I like playing Nile Rogers funk riffs (Chic, Sister Sledge) and Bo Diddley Rythms because they have a very distinctive sound which seems impossible at first but once you get the hang of it becomes easy

However my experience I'm afraid is that more songs seem easy at first and once you look at the tab seem very difficult

that does happen but i can actully play the song i was talking about

to american chaos theory,that isnt true,i can look at a lot of songs and play them straight away and so can my bassist friend