Topic: Has anyone found or figured out the chords?

I've been trying to find the chords for Rascal Flatts new song "Winner in a Losing Game" I checked a couple of music stores for the sheet...no got..There's two chords I just can't seem to figure out...I believe the song is in G major but...I've listened to the CD so much I'm just getting more confused..

Thanks,
John

Re: Has anyone found or figured out the chords?

Hi John,

Okay, I've given this one a go.  See what you think.

intro:
Am  C  G x2

verses:
Am  C  G x2

pre-chorus':
B7   Em   A
Am  D     G

chorus':
C  D  G
C  D  G - D/F# - Em
Am  C  G

bridge:
Em  C    G - D/F# - B7   Em
C    Am  D

outro:
Am  C   G   repeated

It's hard to lay it out without the lyrics, but hopefully you can match it up with what you have worked out already.  It'll be interesting to see whether you agree with the chords, or not.

thanks,
Ant

Re: Has anyone found or figured out the chords?

Hey Ant,

You did great!!! Apparently I was playing an "Am" where it is an "A" and Playing a "G" where it's an "Em"..Great Job, Ant...

For me, it's one of those songs I love and could not get out of the old skull and had to learn it...Been screwing around with it for a couple of days then got frustrated...Now I can sleep tonight LOL!!

Thanks,
John

aw32 wrote:

Hi John,

Okay, I've given this one a go.  See what you think.

intro:
Am  C  G x2

verses:
Am  C  G x2

pre-chorus':
B7   Em   A
Am  D     G

chorus':
C  D  G
C  D  G - D/F# - Em
Am  C  G

bridge:
Em  C    G - D/F# - B7   Em
C    Am  D

outro:
Am  C   G   repeated

It's hard to lay it out without the lyrics, but hopefully you can match it up with what you have worked out already.  It'll be interesting to see whether you agree with the chords, or not.

thanks,
Ant